Navigating Public Transportation
AIM-CIL, in partnership with Pace Suburban Bus and the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA), will be offering a FREE training on Navigating Public Transportation!
Here’s the info:
This training will be presented by Sarah Blair, with the RTA, along with Edward Madden and Christine Rose, with Pace!
Topics that will be discussed include:
– Pace Fixed Route Services
– Pace Express Bus Services
– Pace Community Transit Services
– ADA Paratransit and the Eligibility/Certification process
– Pace Vanpool & RideShare
– Pace Pulse Bus
– RTA’s Travel Training Program
– Reduced Fare & Ride Free Cards
– The Future of Public Transportation
Tuesday, April 6th, 2021 from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
*Questions will be taken during the last 30 minutes of the training.*
This training will take place remotely, via Zoom.
Click on this link to register:
After registration, you will receive a confirmation email with the link to join the training. You will also receive a reminder email before the day of the training, as well.
Please reach out to Danyal VanGundy (email@example.com) with any questions or concerns. Please remember that requests for reasonable accommodations must be made 72-hours in advance!